- NathanLee87Asked on August 26, 2016 at 03:27 PM
I am performing the following operation for disabling a survey on a specific date:
- Click on the form, Edit Form, Preferences, General Tab, Change status to "Disable on Date," and then I choose the expiration date (Oct 1, 2016 at 1:00).
- I save the changes to the form within the preferences menu, but after I am done the date resets itself to "2016 September 3" at 1:00.
Is my scheduled disable date being saved? I must issue the survey on 9/1/16. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 04:57 PM
May we know which form are you working on and you're having troubles saving a Disable Date for it?
I tried to test the issue on a test form but I wasn't able to reproduce it. If you want, with your permission, we can try to apply the changes directly to your form so we can also check the issue further.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- NathanLee87Answered on August 26, 2016 at 05:07 PM
Thanks for the quick response, Mike. Yes, you may access the forms. I am working out of the following two forms:
2016 Client Satisfaction Survey
2016 Transportation Provider Satisfaction Survey - Service_Set 1
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 06:36 PM
I checked both of your forms and they are both set up to be disabled on October 1st 2016.
I'm assuming you were able to do the change.
If you have any further issues, please let us know.
- NathanLee87Answered on August 29, 2016 at 09:06 AM
Interesting. I've been selecting that date, but when I go back to it to double check the disable date it does not read 2016 October 01 at 1:00, it reads 2016 September 3" at 1:00. I guess it is just not displaying the disable date change to the user.Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 11:19 AM
I have checked your form and I can see what you're referring to, the current disable data for the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/62284030248955 is set to "2016 September 30 at 1:00".
I have created a simple testing form, without widgets and only name and email field on it, I could replicate the same issue you're experiencing on your end.
What I can see is that it is setting up a date before the one you have selected, for example, as you select "October 1, 2016" it sets a date before so it is not "September 3, 2016" it is setting "September 30, 2016".
I will forward the thread to our second level so our developers will investigate the issue and resolve it, we will update you via this thread as soon as we receive news from our second level.
- NathanLee87Answered on August 29, 2016 at 12:18 PM
Thanks so much!
- NathanLee87Answered on September 02, 2016 at 09:30 AM
Good morning. Do you have an update? Do you have an ETA when this error could be corrected? Thanks for your help with this!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 09:54 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have an update at this time, issues are prioritised based on arrival and severity.
With that said, rest assured that it will be solved as soon as possible, and it is marked as Important.
Thank you for understanding.
- NathanLee87Answered on September 21, 2016 at 11:57 AM
Good afternoon. Do you have any updates? thank you for trying to solve this issue as soon as possible!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 01:58 PM
Sorry but there is still no update about this.
By the way, I'm not sure if I have missed something here but when I checked and tried it in one of your forms (62284030248955) today, I could not reproduce the problem. Are you still experiencing this problem? Would you mind checking it again?
If the issue persists, make sure to let us know. Thanks!
- NathanLee87Answered on September 21, 2016 at 02:29 PM
Thanks for the reply, Cris. I tried again, and it is still not keeping my changes. I chose the client survey, kept the status as "Disable on date," changed the Expire Date to 2016 October 1, and then clicked "Save Changes." I then exited the form and reentered it and the "Expire Date" was reset to 2016 Sept 3.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 04:00 PM
Thank you for letting us know. I tested your form as you can see below:
And I was not able to replicate this issue. The date is changed as you could see. I exited the form and came back, it was still saved.
Could you please try to clear your browser's cache and let us know if the issue persists.
- NathanLee87Answered on September 21, 2016 at 04:41 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, Nik. I cleared my browsers cache and I was able to change the date. There is still a weird bug with it. For example, I saved it with a date of 2016 October 14 at 1:00, but when I reentered the preferences page the date was changed to where the survey would end one day earlier. Is there something I am missing?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 05:53 PM
There is a pending bug ticket for this issue which was already assigned to one of our developer. Currently it is still in open status, which means that it was still being investigated.
Our developer assigned will provide response here once there is update on the status.