- tropicalwebsitesAsked on April 12, 2012 at 09:44 PM
Hi, I created a form as a guest user: http://form.jotform.co/jsform/21018271466853 then tried to import it into my account: email@example.com
When I try to import it goes haywire so could you please do this for me. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:58 PM
Done. The said form is now under the account tropicalwebsites. If you can't find it under your account, kindly log out then log back in to reflect the changes.
Please inform us if there's anything else you need help with. Thank you!
- kimkeperAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 02:50 PM
I'd like to transfer forms I created on one Jotform account to a new Jotform account. How do I transfer them?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 05:26 PM
Yes it is possible to move forms from one account to another by following steps below;
1. Copy the URL of the form you would like to transfer.
2. Log into the target account.
3. Click on "New Form" button on My Forms page,
4. Select "Import Form", then "From a web page". Then paste the URL.
(See snapshot example below)
Hope this information is helpful to you, kindly lets know if you need further assistance.