- mparavanoAsked on April 13, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Can i have feedback option and time to completion
- moonzkieAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Yes, you can add a feedback button, to do that:
1. Open your form to edit.
2. Open Setup & Embed tab which is located at the top.
3. Press Embed Form, and the new wizard will be opened.
4. Select Feedback option and copy your new feedback code.
Also do not forget to delete the old code from your site.
As for the time to completion, unfortunately, such option is not available as of the moment.
- mparavanoAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Sorry on my form - is there an option for a response
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 06:34 PM
We have a Reply option available on Submissions page.
If you are looking for something else, please clarify your inquiry. We will be happy to help.
- mparavanoAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 03:24 AM
Sorry say for example on my form someone submits comments and i get the report - can i send back comments on the same form.
eg. How was your service? Service was bad reply on form - we will look into the service complaint
- moonzkieAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 04:06 AM
You mean something similar to forum? or a chatbox perhaps? If yes, then unfortunately, such option is not available as of the moment .