- eiermannAsked on August 28, 2016 at 09:46 PM
I have this form for airport transfer where the client can choose the driver.
I set it up this way that when they select driver "Matze" he will get a notification email.
When they select driver "Made" he will get notified. There is only one problem now.
What if the client uses the edit link and changes the driver? How can I make sure the driver gets notified?
Looking forward to your reply.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 04:35 AM
You can resend Autoresponders simply by adding Send on Edit:
1. Go to Emails:
2. And click Edit:
3. In new window click Advanced:
Now autoresponders will be sent every time your form is edited.
Hope it helps.
If you need any further assistance please let us know.
- eiermannAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 04:50 AM
But I need this for notification emails, not for auto-responders.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 09:32 AM
There is no setting for email notifications for receiving edits on submissions because by default it should be sending these to your email notification recipients after the submission. If you have made an edit and you did not receive the alert, please check your spam folder.