- eliteembassyAsked on August 29, 2016 at 02:37 PM
Do you have any plans to integrate with Quickbooks Online? That would be excellent!
This is a re-post of a comment on 10 Reasons You Should Use JotForm for Collecting Payments
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 04:06 PM
We do not have a ETA for when the Quickbooks integration can be implemented, but we can raise a feature request ticket.
What kind of the Quickbooks Online integration are you interested in?
- eliteembassyAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 04:45 PMHello,
I would like for it to be set up that we can take payments and all of the
info goes into Quickbooks automatically. We have the Merchant Account with
Intuit as well so we use both. I can speak to you by phone about several
things. I actually am called by Intuit regularly to assist with giving my
input. I can do the same for Jotform because that would be great if the
Merchant Services and Quickbooks Online can be integrated with Jotform.
All three things are the backbone of our organization.
Director of Operations
The Worldwide Elite Embassy
020-3239-4202 UK (London)
Assisting those in Music, Entertainment & Business
www.eliteembassy.o rg (Main Organization)
www.musicembassies.org (Music Embassies)
www.embassypublishing.com (Publishing Company)
www.embassybookings.com (Booking Division)
The Worldwide Reggae Embassy
UK(London) : 020-3239-3700
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 06:06 PM
We do not offer support over the phone. If you have some sort of desired integration options, please include them to this thread.
- Process payments with Intuit Merchant via JotForm webforms.
- Manage Quickbooks inventory.
- Send processed form data to Quickbooks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 01:28 PM
Neither of the above posts are related to JotForm in any way. Take care visiting any links posted by users who are not part of the JotForm staff. I will be removing those posts from this thread.