- RoanldAsked on April 13, 2012 at 02:49 PM
I want to integrate Wishbox to a web application I have, but when I incorporate the wishbox js the others js on my web app break specifically the telerik js.
You can go to the link I have provided you; rigth now wishbox is running and you can see the error.
- roncansanAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 02:51 PM
Hi, I forgot to tag this as wishbox
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Can you please provide us specific details what's not working and how it should work without wishbox? So far I have tried running a copy of your HTML source code and the only thing I notice is that the google ads is not appearing on the left side.
We'll wait for your response.
- RonaldAnswered on April 14, 2012 at 09:17 AM
Here is the working page without wishbox
now the none working
I think wishbox is crashing some web services that populate my tables.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 14, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Thank you for the details, Ronald.
- roncansanAnswered on April 14, 2012 at 09:39 PM
Thanks for your help,
What I do to make it work is putting you script (feedback2) before my request to jquery.
Although I have a suggestion that I think would make this tool even better.
1) An optional parameter that allows us to load or not jquery from jotform (something like
src="//www.jotform.com/min/?g=feedback2&loadJquery=no") this will be greate because your js size will be around 15KB instead of 45KB (Jquery size is around 30 KB)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 02:16 AM
It's great to know that your page works well now wish wishbox in it.
As for your suggestion, we'll take note of this.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.