- heartfeltcateringAsked on August 30, 2016 at 10:50 AM
I copied the link to my email, sent a test email but I'm not able to access the form from the link. What's the correction?
- CharlieAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 12:29 PM
May we know what link you are referring to?
If you want to get the direct link of the form so that you or your users can fill it out, then you should be able to copy and share the direct link found under the "Publish" wizard:
1. First click the "Publish" button.
2. Here you can see different ways on how to share the form. You can get the direct link under the "Link" tab:
3. If you wish to embed the form on your website, then you can use the embed codes that we have:
Here's a guide on how to embed the form on a web page: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-form-to-a-web-page
If I misunderstood your concern, please do provide more details.