- awhittedAsked on November 19, 2010 at 09:27 AM
Is there an easy way to add a thumbnail image under or next to the text in a field? If not in your system, once I have the embed code, is there problems with futzing with the styles myself to create the desired look?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 19, 2010 at 03:01 PM
Yes, you can add an image to the form and make it show on the side.
For the first, add an Image field to your form under "Power Tools".
For the second, right click on the questions and select "Shrink" for both question and the image.
- c5Answered on April 25, 2011 at 11:52 AM
After you do that how do you keep the image on the right and not next to the fields?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 01:10 PM
To get what you exactly want to achieve, you need to do more than just add an image to the form.
1. Remove the field's label by clicking on it and entering [space]
2. Add a Free Text tool in your form, then type in the name of your field. This will serve as your new label. Right click on it, then click Shrink.
You can find Free Text under the Power Tools
3. Place your image in between the Free Text and your field.
Take a look at this Example Form for a demo on how this was made possible.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.