- swisetisAsked on April 13, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Can JotForm create a form that will upload files to Dropbox?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Hello, swisetis. Absolutely, you can integrate your form to Dropbox by adding your dropbox account with the dropbox integration of JotForm.
You can find the Dropbox integration feature by doing the following steps:
1. Edit your form
2. Go to Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Integrations on the rightmost part of the form editor tool bar
4. Click Dropbox
5. Add your account details and save your form
By default, all submissions that land in Dropbox are using the reference of the submission ID for creating folders. But you can modify the folder naming by going to the submissions page of your form. Here are some steps:
1. Select your form on My forms page and click Submissions button at the top.
2.Click "Display Options" button on the right side of the Submissions page.
3. Select Manage Integration.
4. Select an item from the drop down field as your folder name. The choices from the list are actually field names in your form
5. Click the Complete button
You can also learn more about JotForm and Dropbox by visiting this page: https://www.jotform.com/dropbox/
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
HI Jotform support
I tired to do the above mentioned steps. I placed upload button on the form to upload files to Dropbox account. I could integrate my Dropbox account successfully. But, When i upload files, i dont see files in my Dropbox account.
I need this very urgently. Please help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:54 AM
Please provide us the form ID that has the Dropbox integration so we can look into this. Thanks.