- ddillonAsked on August 31, 2016 at 10:53 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 12:34 PM
To my understanding you appear to be having an issue with your form and getting a 103 error for authorize.net payment integration, correct?
Can you share a link with us to the form you are having this problem on so we can investigate it?
- ddillonAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 12:52 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 02:50 PM
I have tested the integration with my sandbox account and was able to replicate the issue. However, could you try accessing the form with new Authorize.net wizard using the following URL and complete the wizard?
Also, please try adding a test product to make a test purchase and see if that works. Let us know the results so that we can forward the issue to our backend team to take a look.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- ddillonAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 02:31 PM
well. thank you for your help. i do appreciate it. however, it seems that the interface has change since yesterday? i set it up to test in sandbox. click yes. and save. then their is no option to actually "test integration." what you show above is what i saw yesterday. it is not what i see today.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 04:01 PM
Ok. There may be some changes made to the payment wizard. You may just enter the API keys and test the form by submitting the form using test credit card numbers (if sandbox is being used). Let us know if you experience any issue with the form. We will be happy to assist you further.