What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Scam replyAsked by fredpiq on September 01, 2016 at 05:57 AM
We are using jotform but have a lot of scam subscription coming from bots I guess. My questions are :
1. how can we automatically fordid certain free temporary email address ?
2. how can we control the information given and make sure they are accurate ?
3. how can I have a notification on each subscription and validate or not the form ?
4. how can we include condition on the calendar => the return date cannot be before the departure date
5. how can we make mandatory the credit card information ?
We are interesting by getting a plan but need to fix these issues before moving forward.
Thanks for your help
Regarding your first question: 1. how can we automatically fordid certain free temporary email address ?
When you are on the edit mode of your form, select your email field, click on the gear icon, then on Show Properties, you will see the Disallow Free Addresses option, just enable it:
I have moved your other questions to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly: https://www.jotform.com/answers/922129