- robertclark1Asked on April 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Report URL just shows blank screen - no download even after waiting for ages
On the report builder I dont seem to have the option to set a date range either
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM
We apologise for what this issue has caused you. Please try partial downloading of reports. During high traffic hours which is from 9am EST to 5pm EST and due to this high traffic downloads tend to slow abit. After 5 pm you should be able to access these features again
Please lets know if this helps.
- robertclark1Answered on April 16, 2012 at 04:34 AM
Just tried again at 9:30 GMT UK time - 4:30 EST and still not working.
Tried yesterday doing a partial download and this didnt work either
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 05:30 AM
We apologise for inconveniences this issue has caused you. Please select a custom date on the Preferences button of the Submissions page. For example, try getting only last week's entries, and that should download quickly
Check this guide below on how to go about downloading a partial Excel file:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the particular form
3. Click the Submissions button to go to the submissions page
4. Set a custom time frame for the submissions, preferably choose weekly
5. Click Export as Excel or CSV then save the file to your computer
Lets know if this worked out to further assist you.
- robertclark1Answered on April 16, 2012 at 06:19 AM
Hi Support - tried that and it worked one time, on a very small smaple, then stopped and I cant make it work now even using todays submissions.
When you press the export to excell button - its starts working, then ends, then nothing.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 06:23 AM
Hello Robert, when the prompt appears, can ou try selecting open instead of save?
- robertclark1Answered on April 16, 2012 at 06:27 AM
I dont get as far as the prompt :-(
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 07:08 AM
Sorry again for this issue, i will forward it to our developers to check and hopefully will have a solution. I am able too to reproduce the same issue you are experiencing.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 09:49 AM
The problem is fixed, you can get your reports now,
- robertclark1Answered on April 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Thanks very much