- islandsAsked on September 01, 2016 at 11:29 AM
When there is a warning shown for invalid file type or size on the upload field, it is only shown for a few seconds and then clears. Is it possible to increase the time this message is displayed for, as I am concerned it is not long enough for everyone to fully read it.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 01:26 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to increase the time to display of the error message. Since you have already mentioned a message in the sub-level of the upload field to upload specific file types.
I believe it is not required to display the error message since the message is similar to the sub-label along with the uploaded file type is not supported.
- islandsAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 04:33 AM
That's a shame, I'm not sure the sub-label is obvious enough on it's own. I would request you to consider increasing the timeout of the error messages as standard or making it customisable in future.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 05:49 AM
I am creating a feature request ticket to increase the timeout of error message and sending it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- islandsAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 06:56 AM
Thanks for doing that.