- davidgrayvideosAsked on September 03, 2016 at 01:14 PM
hello guys, I was just wondering,
On my form I have it set up to open on my website when a button is clicked (the url button opens in the same window on my site when clicked rather than a new window). On form completion, the user is directed back to the page where the button was originally clicked, thus creating the impression that the user never actually left my site, when in reality they did.
What I was wondering was, could I create this same effect by having the form open in a box or have the back ground dimmed out rather like a light-box or pop up, so the impression is that the form opens/appears on my page without being full screen but rather with my site page in the back ground?
- IrshadAnswered on September 03, 2016 at 04:57 PM
It is possible to create the effect of Light box popup. Please check the instruction below to create Light box popup form:
1. First, create or edit a form.
2. When you are finished, click the "Setup & Embed" tab while in edit mode.
3. Click "Publish".
4. Select "LightBox" on the "Publish Wizard".
5. If you want to make any change related to design or want to change title, click on the "Customize button", and apply the required changes.
6. Copy and paste the code to your website.
If you want something else, or need further assistance, feel free to revert back. Thanks.