- majawlAsked on September 03, 2016 at 02:13 PM
- JotForm DeveloperselenAnswered on September 03, 2016 at 03:50 PM
If you have configured a field to show when a certain condition is met, surely it would not show (i.e. hide) when that condition is not met, right?
Let us know if you have other questions. For more information regarding conditions, please visit the link below:
- majawlAnswered on September 04, 2016 at 02:45 AMThank you for your response.
That's clear for me. But it's not the answer that I'm looking for.
My question is:
Can I change visibility of list box options based on previous results? At
this moment I need to create many different list boxes and display one of
them. It's very complicated and not real for using.
- IrshadAnswered on September 04, 2016 at 07:54 AM
I am assuming you want to show or hide the options of drop-down field, according to the previous result. It can be achieve by using the Dynamic Drop-down widget of Jotform. You can create more than one drop-down list with this widget. you can also do nesting any number of child drop down lists within related parent lists, such that when the user selects one option in the parent list, the related child lists will be display.
If you face any difficulty to use the widget, please send us the requirement in more detail, with an example. So we can try to implement that. And would be able to assist you in better way.
- majawlAnswered on September 04, 2016 at 09:45 AMThank you very much for your response.
I already installed it and it works great!
- IrshadAnswered on September 04, 2016 at 11:38 AM
You are most welcome. If you face any issue or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.