- mmstomAsked on April 16, 2012 at 11:39 AMIs there a way to use the purchase order tool where I can have the same form on each product category page without losing the info when going to another page.There is several products per page with each product having at least three choice drop downs. It would be similar to a shopping cart but not for payments, more like a shopping list or a purchase order that info can be added from each page and then be submitted for me to processing separately.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 11:48 AM
I believe the solution you seek can be found in this user guide but I would need to see the pages in which the form is to be embedded to be certain.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM
On second thought, perhaps that doesn't quite address your query. I need to think more about this. In the meantime, my colleagues may have a better solution.
- mmstomAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 05:56 PM
Perhaps you could share with us first the URL of the website where the forms are used? We can investigate furhter.
- mmstomAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 09:17 PM
The site URL for now is http://www.wix.com/thomasmccrimmon/mms1 It's a wix site that is almost complete.
I haven't added the form yet, but if you look at a category like commercial lasers on the right side bar product menu and click on one of the stock numbers under select item you will get an idea how options drop downs and add to list would help.
Each laser has a choice of color or coating, color of laser and more. Each item could use a form of it's own but the info for each would need to be added to the master form to be submited.
This is why I thought it may be better to have the same form with all categories on it for each page. The problem is, when you go to another page the info is lost.
The products or for Law Enforcement and the Military and they only need to generate a list of items needed and submit it for their special pricing.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I have checked your site and as far as I understood, you would like to integrate a shopping cart, so that will let your customers to add items and continue through the other pages
Unfortunately , we don't have such feature at the moment, but let me inform you there is already a request of the feature our developers have in the nice to do list