JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
My Forms submission counter not workingAsked by emmap on September 04, 2016 at 06:03 AM
When I log in to my account and go to myforms and there are new submissions to forms there is usually a highlight and a number next to the form to indicate how many submissions there has been.
This used to only disappear once the "view submissions" button had been pressed for each form, this meant I could log in to see if there had been submissions, but if I couldn't deal with every form right then I could log back out and when I did have time again there would still be notifications of new submissions.
Now what appears to be happening is that when I log in I do still get these highlights notifying me that there are submissions but if I do not action them there and then on that visit they appear to disapear the next time I log in to jotforms and this is causing me to miss vital information.
Hello, I checked and tested the "submission counter" on the MY FORMS page rigorously and failed to see any issues with it. On the short clip below, I've done the following:
1. Checked the initial count and it showed 7
2. I opened the form, submitted it, then went back to the MY FORMS page
3. It incremented by 1 from 7 to 8 as expected
4. I jumped to a different page (to TEMPLATES in this example) and went back to MY FORMS, still showed 8
5. I even reloaded the page hoping I could replicate the issue but it still showed 8
6. I then opened the SUBMISSIONS page and viewed one of the submissions
7. Then went back to MY FORMS and it decremented as intended from 8 to 7
Since we weren't able to replicate the issue, there's a high possibility this is a client-sided issue. Please use Chrome (just in case you're using a different browser). If that won't suffice, clear your browser's cache and cookies then log back in to your account.
If by any chance there's something unique or different you're doing on your end, please give us the steps on how to replicate the problem so we can have another look.