- NinoAsked on April 16, 2012 at 12:21 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM
We can change it for you, since there's no facility yet for you to change your username. What would you like to be the new username of the account?
- NinoPeroAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Can you please advise when the username has been changed? Sorry if this is a repeat posting--but I don't see my replies appearing on this thread. After clicking "Post Answer", the button text changes to "Please Wait..." but nothing ever happens.
- NinoPeroAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 01:08 PM
My last note was posted, so it looks like my previous posts never were....
- pinoytechAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 01:13 PM
May I know the new username that you want for your account?
- NinoPeroAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 01:20 PM
Hope this comes through this time...please make the username "BransonMO". Will this be case-sensitive?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 01:25 PM
I have now change your username of your account from "NinoPero" to "BransonMO". Your new username is BransonMO.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!