- MUNRegistrationAsked on September 05, 2016 at 12:05 PM
When ever someone clicks the select image button on android cellphones, the button doesn't respond.Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 01:09 PM
Unfortunately, I can't seem to replicate the problem. I tested it on my personal Android Kitkat device and was able to use the Image Upload Preview widget on your form.
Here are some screenshots:
1. I used both the default browser and Chrome on my Android device. When I clicked the "Select Image" button of the "Image Upload Preview" widget
2. Depending on the device, it will display a list of options that you can select. In my case, the "Android System" allows me to use the camera app while the "Documents" allows me to view the files using a file explorer.
3. After taking a picture using my camera app, I clicked the "Upload Image" button.
4. You need to wait for the upload process to complete or finish before proceeding.
I tested it on a simple form I created, here it is https://form.jotform.com/62484565833970, and was still able to use the widget properly.
May we know what exact Android OS version and the browser you are using? May we also know if you have tested it on other Android devices? So far your form and the widget works on my test cases.
We'll wait for your response.