- djamradioAsked on November 21, 2010 at 02:54 PM
I wanted to change my e-mail address , so when I do a auto responce, it will see that e-mail. I go to my account settings and change my e-mail and click update, but nothing happens.
Why is this happening?
How do I change my password?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 22, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Form email address and the account email address is changed form different locations.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
To change your account email address or password, scroll to the bottom of the page on My Forms page and then click on "Account Settings" button.