- dameerAsked on April 17, 2012 at 03:06 AM
I have followed all the instructions written in the user guide such asAdding Form to a Frontpage Page
Last Update: November 4, 20111. On "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.2. Click "FrontPage" option.3. Copy the code given in the code area.4. Now open FrontPage,
5. On FrontPage, open the page you would like to this form.
6. Click on the exact spot your would like to place this form.7. Click on "Insert" menu, then select "Web Component".8. Click on "Advanced Controls" on the left side.
9. Click on "HTML" on the right side.10. Copy this form code:11. Paste it in the text box in FrontPage. Click "OK".12. You should now see your form on the page.13. Save your page and upload to your web site.But yhe problem is that when I paste the code, all the controls on the form changes their location. Ectualy, I have a background image to the page to which I am going to add the formRegardsAmeer
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 03:21 AM
I think it's because you didn't yet published the page. Try publishing the page on the internet and see if that solves the problem. Thanks.