- navienmarketingAsked on September 07, 2016 at 12:52 PM
I have the form hosted on instapage and integrated to receive the data on Google spreadsheets. It was working just fine, then it stopped. The data is going to jotform, but it is not showing up on google spreadsheets.
I have cleared cache, re-integrated, re-embedded the form. Deleted all the old spreadsheets... Even cloned the form. Please help!!!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 02:38 PM
I was able to replicate the issue. I cloned your form and integrate it to Google Spreadsheet. I did a test submission on the cloned form but the form data didn't appear in the Spreadsheet.
I have forwarded this issue to our developers so that they can take a look at it. We'll notify you via this thread once it is fixed.
Thank you for your patience.
- Matthew BachelderAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 02:50 PM
Experiencing the same issue and now the URL is timing out...
- cbcadvisorsAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 03:54 PM
I am also having this error. This is the second time in the last 2 months this has happened. Has this been resolved??
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 06:30 PM
The integration should be working properly once again. Any new submission will update the sheet with all current submissions. All new submissions should be forwarded to the appropriate sheet immediately after receiving the submission.