- VolvoPartsAsked on April 17, 2012 at 12:21 PM
I have not been receiving email notifications and the people completing my forms have not been receiving their emails either. Any ideas why this may be?
I have also had an issue when forwarding submissions from with JotForm. I keep getting a meesage that said "Oops... You have reached your limit". What is this all about?
The emails involved all end @volvo.com (except when I test and use my private address). I am not sure what is happening but it was fine the other day.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 02:16 PM
Please try to set the Sender E-mail to email@example.com . If it does not help, contact your email provider and let them whitelist the following IP's.
I have also alerted our Developers about the forwarding limit. I'll get back to you once we got a reply.
- VolvoPartsAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 04:34 PMI have tried changing the Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org but it still does not work. Why has this suddenly become an issue? JotForm has always worked in the past. It is such a shame if this continues to be an issue as my company was looking to take out a full subscription.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 05:24 PM
Thank you for taking into consideration our products
I apologize for the inconveniences regarding to the email issue.
Please make sure the ip addresses are being whitelisted into your internet provider servers.
In the meantime I am also sending a message to 2nd level in order to make a further investigation
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 03:26 AM
According to our email logs, your emails are sent to your email address, could you please to check your SPAM box ?
In addition to that, I have made 2 test submissions and I got both of them as a auto-responded notification to my email account.
First Form :
Second Form :
- VolvoPartsAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 03:51 AMHi,
I ma really confused now. I have just added a ‘backup notification’ to the Special Price Request form so that it sends an email to a second address. I have made no changes to the formatting of this email so I should have received a standard table with the Jotform logo at the top. But I didn’t. I received the other Notificiation I have set up. This is very strange.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 04:46 AM
Hello VolvoParts. I have checked your form 'Special Price Request' and the only thing that I can find is one notification. While the other one is an auto responder. Can you check again your form's email alert settings?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 05:00 AM
We apologise for the inconveniences this issue has caused. I have checked your account and have seen you had setup a auto-responder email, please change sender email to email@example.com, follow this link for guidelins http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder .
If you need to set up another email for receiving submissions, please use guide below on how to create multiple receipts.http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Form-Emails-to-Multiple-Recipients
Try removing the the notification and auto-responder emails set on your form and try with some diferent email snd see if it works out.
Please confirm too if you email server provider has whitelisted our Jotmail ips as stated above by my colleagues.
Lets know if you are still experiencing this issue.
- harrisconstructionAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 05:21 AM
We have also had this problem for the last couple of weeks, neither the sender nor us are receiving the forms yet when we log on the submissions are there.
It's as you say, very unusual as I have been using Jotform for a couple of years with different clients and had no problems.
I will try some of the steps above but am concerned that we never had to do this before so something has obviously changed.
I just sent a test from within the form and it worked yet live submissions are not coming through.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 03:34 PM
Try logging in to your webmail (via email provider) and see if Jotform Mails are marked as a Spam. If it is, please add Jotform on the "Safe Senders" list.
See if that helps.
- paramountsecurityAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 05:32 PM
Yes we are having the same problem, and its been ongoing on and off for the last 18 months. NOT Impressed
- fxrAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 09:02 PM
Please open a new thread for your issue, tell us which form(s) the problem is happening on, and we will have closer look into the issue.
- VolvoPartsAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 07:23 AMMy notifications seemed to be working last night (in the end). However, I have just changed the email address the form is submitted to but it wont come through. Anything a problem with it?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 07:40 AM
I have made a test submission and I got auto-respond email to my own account, also according to logs, the notification email sent to your address,
Could you please confirm me about delivery of the email ?
19-04-2012 07:32:52 21004242391338 Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:00000136ca605206-ea31f1d1-7a96-41f0-afcf-ae6e06e617cd-000000/655beb2a-8a13-11e1-89f4-5f05a7c41584
- VolvoPartsAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 07:50 AMHi,
Yes, I have received your submission. I am assuming that this was not via my original form as the unique reference has reset and the submission hasn’t logged under ‘submissions’ on this form.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 07:53 AM
I have used your original form, I'm also able to see the test submission in your My Forms page.
- VolvoPartsAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 08:06 AMI’m talking about the forms submission page
There is no sign of the submission you have just made.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 08:23 AM
Ah I see that, yes, I didn't use the original form. I have tried the one in account of "email@example.com".
I have realized these are different account, I guess you opened it for test.
- VolvoPartsAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 08:29 AMCorrect. The form I am using is http://form.jotformeu.com/form/21003347594348
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 08:39 AM
I have made another test submission with using your original form,
I have got an auto-response message, and system marked your email has been sent.
- VolvoPartsAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:28 AMCould you please confirm all IP address that would need to be added to the whitelist? I so far have the following…
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:30 AM
In addition to that list, you need to add,