- bingbongAsked on November 22, 2010 at 06:47 AM
I am trying to integrate one of the forms onto my website however I would like the background which is on my website to be the one used on the form so is there a way of making the background transparent so the text is moved but without a background?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 22, 2010 at 10:31 AM
I am not sure what you mean. Have you tried the "Background" button on the toolbar?
Try looking at the questions here, it might contain something you are looking for:
- georgetorressrAnswered on December 10, 2010 at 06:42 PM
I think I know what he means because I am looking to be able to do the same thing with my background. Here is an example of one. http://tinypic.com/m/dxehj8/4
- georgetorressrAnswered on December 10, 2010 at 06:43 PM
I don't know how to make that an active link. sowee
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 08:25 AM
There is a tree icon on the html, you can use that to add screenshots:
Your form looks fine to me on this screenshot. It is transparent. What else do you want to make transparent? The actual form fields?