- jktofaAsked on September 08, 2016 at 04:37 AM
How to prevent multiple submission form or to set specific number of submission from the same email input?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 05:21 AM
You can set the Unique Question to E-mail in the Advanced Preferences wizard, it will limit to one submission per e-mail address. Here's a guide:
1. Create an E-mail field then click the Preferences button.
2. Go to the Advanced tab and set the Unique Question to E-mail. When you're done, click the Save Changes button.
This message will be shown if the e-mail is used again upon submission:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, let us know. Thank you.
- jktofaAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 05:25 PM
Thank you for the answer and its work well but
is it possible to limit with specific number submission ( only 2 times submit or after 2 submission with the same email input then the warning will be show)
- jktofaAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 05:31 PM
can we limit to more than 1 or set limit 2 submission per e-mail address.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 08:21 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to set limits to allow and limit an e-mail address to be submitted twice. The setting available is only to allow a field to have a single, unique submission.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- jktofaAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 08:44 PM
Thanks for the answer,and i hope in the future
Jotform make the fitur to solve my problem above
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 10:06 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, febru.
I have forwarded a feature request to the development team regarding the option that you are looking for. However, I cannot guarantee that such feature can be implemented or if it can be implemented right away. But once the feature exists, we'll inform you right away.