- rduongAsked on September 08, 2016 at 09:26 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 11:23 AM
I cloned your form and do a submission test that is integrated in Google Sheets, it is working fine on my end.
There was a technical issue yesterday on sending data to Google Sheets, but it is fixed immediately. If it's still not working for you, please redo the integration. Just remove it and then add it back again.
Let us know if that didn't work, so we can investigate it further. We'll wait for you response.
- rduongAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 11:32 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 01:07 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this issue to our developers so that they can take a look at it. We'll notify you via this thread once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 03:51 PM
We had several jobs backed up in our queue that were causing new submissions not to be forwarded to Google docs spreadsheets. This is being cleared and submissions should update properly when any new submissions are received. There still may be a slight delay but the delay should be gone in the next 10-20 minutes.
- rduongAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 04:12 AM
It's no working for this form https://form.jotformeu.com/62502436428352
It's good for the other one.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 05:05 AM
Could you please try to re-integrate your Google Spreadsheet to that form and see if it works for you.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.