- supportersAsked on September 08, 2016 at 01:58 PM
Making chances in a form it is not submitted on "Notification" and "Autoresponder".
How do we update form fields on "Notification" and "Autoresponder"?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Save a Form
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 03:44 PM
You can edit or update the form fields of the email alerts in the Emails wizard. Here's how:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Notification or Autoresponder and then click the "Edit" button.
3. In the Email Editor, you can click the "Form Fields" drop down and select the field name you want to appear in the email alert.
You can also delete the existing notification/autoresponder and create a new one. Creating a new one will generate all the form fields automatically.
Hope that helps. Thank you.