- bannermarketingAsked on September 08, 2016 at 06:08 PM
For example, a Request More Info form that pulls product name/SKU directly to form when customer files out the contact info.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 08:59 PM
I'm sorry I'm having difficulty discerning this process you're looking for. But let me know if this works:
1) user is browsing products
2) user finds a product and finds a contact link below it
3) user gets redirected to a contact page with the product item from which the user came from.
If so you can make use of URL parameters to link to your form. Here's an example link on how your form should pull a product name (https://form.jotform.com/62518064239962?productFor=B12%20Aircon)
You will notice that the product field is filled.
If this is an ideal solution for you, you can refer to this guide to learn more about URL prepopulation on your forms: https://www.jotform.com/help/71-Prepopulating-Fields-to-Your-JotForm-via-URL-Parameters
In any case, if you need assistance, please let us know.