- ComplianceChiefAsked on September 08, 2016 at 08:56 PM
How do I change the Tab Heading name of my forms.
I used to be able to do it through Preferences but can't find where now.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 11:39 PM
To change the page title of your form (the title that appears on your browser's tab):
1) Edit your form and click Preferences
2) On the Preferences window, click Advanced tab and click the SHOW MORE button
3) Look for Page Title and rename the text of the value there:
Once done, click the Save Changes button
If you have questions, please let us know.