- JayakumarAsked on April 17, 2012 at 11:53 PM
I have type my browser www.jotform.com
drag and drop controls in my page then Click Save Button
then i click menu tab name -> My Forms there list my created form then i click edit button
there populating my html page www.jotform.com here how will do this
are u understood my issue?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I understand up to step 3: You click the Edit button of the form and it loads in the form builder. However, I cannot understand what you want to happen in step 4. Whatever changes you make in the form builder will be reflected at the form's address.
Perhaps if you made screenshots (with notes) of each step, your objective might be clearer.
Don't worry, we will eventually figure out exactly what you want.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 12:43 AM
The address (URL) of your form can be found in the Preview window, if that's what you wanted to know:
- jayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Thanks for ur understood and reply this
I expect here how will modify html forms again i explian
i drag and drop one textbox in my form then Click Save button.
then i go to My forms there listed my created html forms here my html form have one textbox control only this is good.
Finally i click edit button in my html forms how to populated to my textbox control to new page
i need ask plz programically how will do this.
then can u provide your code this i need this.
- JayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
no no i did not ask preview section section only edit events
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM
If you are asking about prepopulation, please see Prepopulating the fields to your JotForm via URL parameters in our user guide.
- JayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 01:15 AM
let me check this image understood better this
- jayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 01:29 AM
how to uploaded my images here.
- jayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 01:31 AM
let me check this
- jayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 01:32 AM
follow this 3rd images
- jayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 01:33 AM
i put my forms i need how to populated in jotform.com home page already created controls.
I use div.innerhtml here which logic use this
can u provide for this code.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 02:15 AM
Perhaps you should login to your JotForm account everytime you create or edit your form. Right now, you have been using a guest account only which is a potential for problem later on.
I am not sure what really is it that you wanted to accomplish, but I will try.
If you want to view the html source code of your created form you can also do this by doing a preview of your form, then, in the preview window Right-Click then select view source. You can copy this source code and paste or convert it to .html format file.
Hope that was it. Thanks.
- jayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 05:41 AM
how will do this.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 05:41 AM
To expand a bit on what my colleague has stated, although the form builder's various tools can be used to edit the appearance and functionality of a form, users cannot directly edit the source code of forms that exist on any of the JotForm domains. So, if you want to change something in your form's source (add a script, for example) you first need to obtain a copy of the source, either in the way described by Jonathan or from the Embed Form Wizard and insert it into a web page of your own. You can then edit that page's source to your liking. Alternatively, the copy of the form's source could be first pasted into an editor like Notepad or Notepad++ and changed there before copying it to your web page. Either way, the point is that you cannot edit the actual original source of the form.
If you need additional assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 05:45 AM
Sorry, I posted my reply just a couple seconds after you posted. Specifically, what in the article on prepopulation would you like to be clarified?
- jayakumarAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 06:03 AM
hiMy intension how to when we will click My forms->edit button populating the controls this process howwill do this php code need or tell me logics
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 06:49 PM
If you would like to duplicate some form field from one form to another this is not something that you can do.
Please explain your goal in details. Then, we will try to find some solution for you.