- jcarterebnetAsked on September 09, 2016 at 01:21 PM
I am setting up a course registration form. Once a user selects their courses, I need to be able to create a registration form with their submission fields that they can print out and sign.
I tried the .pdf option in the Thank You page, but I don't see a way to customize it, it just lists the fields and data. This seems to be the same thing that gets attached to the email autoresponder.
I would even be okay with redirecting the user to a page in my form where they could print from the screen using a print button right before they submit but aside from the 'preview' widget, I don't see a way to create a customized print button.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 03:38 PM
You can actually customize the PDF using the PDF designer. Here's a guide on how to open the PDF Designer:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. After that, click the "PDF" button and then select "Customize PDF" option.
This will be applied on the PDF coming from Email Notification, Autoresponder and on the Submissions page.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- jcarterebnetAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 03:45 PMBRILLIANT! Thank you, that’s EXACTLY what I needed!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 04:48 PM
Glad to hear that. If you need any help, let us know. Thank you.