- LouisazAsked on September 09, 2016 at 11:58 PM
I cannot delete an existing email notifier. I can change the email address, but the DELETE function does not respond or provide the prompt to confirm the requested deletion. Yes, I have read the instructions, which are very straightforward.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 02:38 AM
I cloned your form and tried to delete Notifiers, it worked fine for me:
Could you please try Clearing your Browser's cache and try to delete Notifier?
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- LouisazAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 07:35 AM
I've cleared my Mozilla Firefox cache and attempted to delete a email notifier. Negative function.
It appears that the DELETE function is not working. The VERIFY page does not appear. Again, I can ADD email notifications, and edit email notifications, but cannot delete them.
What do you recommend?
- LouisazAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 07:45 AMNo luck. The DELETE function is not working. When I click on DELETE, the
confirmation page (with the YES or NO) does not appear.
Can you access my forms and attempt to delete the 3rd email notification --
which is a duplicate of the auto response (my email address)?
Thanks for the detailed reply and great support.
- LouisazAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 08:45 AM[image: Inline image 1]
- LouisazAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 08:46 AMUPDATE
I tried using two other browsers -- Google Chrome and Pale Moon. *Both
worked flawlessly.* Therefore, it's a problem with my Mozilla Firefox
browser. Your program is working perfectly.
Any suggestions on changing Firefox settings to accommodate Jotform will be
- LouisazAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 10:45 AMI removed Jotform from my Firefox toolbar, went to Joftform login page
(using Firefox) and went to my forms. It's working now.
Thanks for your help. We can close this issue. Your programs were not the
issue -- whatever that was.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 10, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Thank you for updating us that the issue is now resolved. Let us know if you need our help. Have a great one!