- mycannabisAsked on September 11, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Hello I am building a form that the client has to fill out their name 4 times, is there anyway that once they fill it out once it will automatically populate into the other name fields through out the form?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Here's a guide on how I created that form:
1. Create 4 Full Name fields.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar.
3. Select the "Update/Calculate Field" condition.
4. Create a condition wherein if the "Name A" is filled, then the value will be copied to "Name B".
5. Create more condition for Name C and Name D.
Here's the result:
Related guide: How-to-Pass-Field-Value-to-Another-Field
Hope that helps. Thank you.