JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Copying the value entered on one field to anotherAsked by mycannabis on September 11, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Hello I am building a form that the client has to fill out their name 4 times, is there anyway that once they fill it out once it will automatically populate into the other name fields through out the form?
Here's a guide on how I created that form:
1. Create 4 Full Name fields.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar.
3. Select the "Update/Calculate Field" condition.
4. Create a condition wherein if the "Name A" is filled, then the value will be copied to "Name B".
5. Create more condition for Name C and Name D.
Here's the result:
Related guide: How-to-Pass-Field-Value-to-Another-Field
Hope that helps. Thank you.