- TreyOlerAsked on November 22, 2010 at 04:34 PM
Will I have a problem if my jotform "thank you" URL is different from my Paypal's auto return URL when using the Paypal payment tool in my form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 24, 2010 at 02:02 PM
I believe PayPal's own auto-return URL overrides the return URL sent from the form.
So, if you set the auto-return URL, the Thank You page will probably be ignored and the user will be redirected to the URL you set in PayPal.
If you leave out the auto-return PayPal will redirect to the Thank You URL you set on JotForm. We sent that with other variables to PayPal.
- TreyOlerAnswered on November 24, 2010 at 02:18 PM
Thanks for your help!
- totti06Answered on January 10, 2011 at 06:31 PM
Aytekin Bey Bu thank you yazısı nasıl kaldırabiliriz tekrar sayfaya yönlenmesi için ne yapmam gerekir ?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 11, 2011 at 01:14 AM
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.