- ProductivityMediaAsked on April 18, 2012 at 05:33 PM
I have created a form with 8 pages. Page control is performed using Next/Back buttons. When I copy into iFrame, my website is showing the form with scroll bars which is completely unnecessary. How do I stp scroll bars from displaying?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 08:17 PM
Hello and thank you for using our product
I have checked the source code of your page and I can see the scrolling property for the iFrame code is already set to "no"
So, I would suggest to inject the following CSS code: in your form
If you still see the scroll bar, then you might try to insert the code after the body tag, before the form iframe code
Hope this helps
Feel free to look for more assistance, we are happy to help
- ProductivityMediaAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 03:52 PMUnfortunately your suggestions did not solve the problem ( I must admit I did not know where to place the code after the body tag).
Are there any other suggestions?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 05:29 PM
Upon checking your website, I found out that the height of your form container is to big. Please click here.
- ProductivityMediaAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM
That seemed to be the issue - we are now "playing" with the height setting to find the correct setting.
- ProductivityMediaAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM
We change the height setting to betweem 600 and 850 and I have shrunk each page of my form such that there is no spilling of any page past a certain size and I am still seeing scrollbars on the form in my webpage.
There must be some other setting that needs to be tweaked!!
- pinoytechAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 03:26 PM
Can you adjust your Form iFrame height from 825px to something 702px. See the attached screenshot here
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 03:35 PM
I have been doing tests and checking the current source code of your page.
I think you would have to re-embed the iframe code as I found you have not embedded the correct one, actually I found an error
This is the current path embedded into your iframe code:
The correct code should be :
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="http://yang.jotform.com/form/20996851940262" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:5922px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
Please remove the current embedded code and tell me if my suggestion finally works .
Feel free to come for more assistance
- ProductivityMediaAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 04:51 PMWe placed the code as suggested, however we received the following error message within our webpage:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 04:56 PM
- ProductivityMediaAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 05:07 PMJeanette, problem solved. Seemed I was working on an older version than my associate who was working with the web page.
I have one additional issue however I will post under a separate forum entry.
Thanks for your help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 05:50 PM
It is great to know the problem was solved!
We are always happy to assist.