- Lee Ann DumasAsked on September 13, 2016 at 04:00 PM
Could you help me on the CSS coding? There needs to be some padding between the radio buttons.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 04:55 PM
Sure. I cloned your form and I found out that you just need to set the min-width to 50px of the checkbox/radio selector inside the widget. Here's a guide:
1. Select the Configurable List widget and then click the wand icon.
2. Go to the "Custom CSS" tab and then change the min-width to 50px.
3. When you're done, click the "Update Widget" button.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.