- stephenDoughertyAsked on September 13, 2016 at 05:01 PM
If I am charging for uploaded images is there a way to get a count of the images uploaded in a multiple image upload in order to charge the appropriate amount.
This is a re-post of a comment on Order Form Types
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 07:07 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible, but you could use single upload fields (allowed multiple option disabled).
Please follow these steps:
1) Add "X" number of calculation fields according to the amount of upload fields you have:
2) Create the fallowing conditions to input a value on each "Form Calculation" widget: https://www.jotform.com/help/268-How-to-Insert-Text-or-Mathematical-Calculation-into-a-Field-Using-Conditional-Logic
(In this case, each upload will cost $75)
3) Perform the final calculation on the last "Form Calculation" widget, to gather the total amount: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
4) Pass the total to your payment field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
5) Finally, hide the "Form Calculation" widgets:
You can clone my form example: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help.
- stephenDoughertyAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 10:45 PMThanks for the superfast reply, but that seems like a lot of work for the customer.
Are there developers that can further customize forms? It seems like the number of images would be available and it’s just a matter of getting it into the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 01:25 AM
You can use the link below to submit the specific feature request you wanted on the form.
It will help us to easily relay the request to the developer if you provide more details about the feature.