- laramAsked on September 13, 2016 at 08:09 PM
My form requires a signature from the person that is submitting the form. It also needs a signature from the person that will review and approve the form. How can I create a signature line for the approvers signature that shows up once the form has been submitted?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 11:53 PM
You can achieve your requirement by adding an admin code field to your form and using Show/Hide conditions to show the signature field if the admin code is correct. Please follow the steps below:
1. Add the admin code textbox field and set it to hidden so it can't be seen by the user.
2. Setup a Show/Hide condition that will show the signature field if the code is correct. You can follow our guide here for more info: How to Show or Hide Fields Base on User's Answer
3. After saving the condition, you're all set. To see the admin code, you will need to click the Edit Submission link from the Email Notification that you received. Otherwise, you will not see the admin code field.
4. From the page opened using the edit link, simply enter the admin code to see and sign the signature field.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.