- limitsoffAsked on September 13, 2016 at 10:44 PM
I would like to do a recurring 30 day billings for actual products which is different from your subscription integration. I need for the recurring integration to be able to do two things.
1. Because these are actual products that I am shipping, I need the form to populate shipping cost, which subscription will not allow me to do.
2. Because each product that I offer each month will have a different name I need for the form to allow me to name the recurring subscription a generic name description such as: Residual Gifts Monthly Subscription instead of a Specific Name such as: Nike Table Lamp.
I do have a screen shot of a form that allow me to offer recurring billing and give it a generic description but the only problem with this form is it do not allow me to add the shipping cost (Please see uploaded screen shot). I guess another option in using the form I have would be to include the shipping cost in the description adding the cost to the base price (last option). Look forward to your reply.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 02:05 AM
May I ask which payment processor (ex: Stripe, Paypal) are you using to collect the subscription payment? I checked your most recent form (https://www.jotform.com/62557322560151) but it doesn't have a payment processor integrated to it. I was also unable to find the form as seen on your screenshot.
With our current payment integrations, you can actually choose to name the subscriptions with generic descriptions such as Residual Gifts Monthly Subscription. Unfortunately, it is not possible to add shipping costs while using the subscription method. Currently, the shipping cost can only be added when using the Sell Product mode. I can send this as a feature request to our developers on your behalf, but I will need to know the payment processor that you want to use for your form. If you also have further details to add to the request, please let us know.
I will wait for your response.
- KevinAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 09:25 PM
Hello it would be awesome if you could configure the subscription form with weight for both PayPal and Stripe calculated the same way it is for the product sells.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 10:45 PM
Thank you for the response. I have now sent a feature request to our backend team for the ability to add shipping cost with weight in the "Sell Subscription" mode. Please note that we will not be able to provide an exact timeframe for when this will be implemented. If we have any news on this request, we will let you know on this thread. Thank you.