- rogeroAsked on September 14, 2016 at 02:01 AM
Saw that there is no "Hide" option for the "Substring" widget, something wrong or should it be like that? Any other way to hide it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 03:22 AM
Widgets usually do not have show/hide option in the context menu but you can hide them by injecting custom CSS codes to your form.
What is the name of the form you want to hide its substring widget so we can help you with CSS codes?
- rogeroAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 03:56 AM
The form is called "Work Submission Form" and the widget is at the end of the form. I need it to be hidden but still get the value.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 04:30 AM
I did it for your convenience. I injected the following CSS codes to your form.
It is now hidden in your form and will continue to have its value sent over email.
- rogeroAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 05:57 AM