- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 05:06 AM
Please make sure that the URL of the submissions page starts with https://eu.jotform.com.
You can also visit the data page here https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/data and uncheck then check the Europe Datacenter option to make sure that the data is stored in europe servers.
If the issue persists, please let us know.
- lianeherbertAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 05:46 AMHi,
The url is eu but I’m still having this issue?!?! I appreciate your help. I have client info in the forms that I need to use ASAP ideally. Many thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 07:45 AM
It seems that there is an issue with the submissions on your JotForm. Please allow me some time to check on this and get back to you.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 08:08 AM
I have tried submitting the form and the submission is displaying in the form submissions normally. However, the previous submissions seem to be having some issue. Let me forward the issue to our backend team to see if we can recover the submissions. If there is any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.
Meanwhile, you may get the form submission data from the email history log by following the guide below:
- lianeherbertAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 03:46 PMMany thanks!
- lianeherbertAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 07:46 AMHi there! I have just lost a client because I can’t find her data!!!! Any luck your end?!?! The last form submitted was from her?! There is no submission history?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 09:33 AM
I see that the issue is assigned to one of our development team members to look into. At this moment, there is no update in this regard.
Your should be having the submission data in the email history log if you have a notification set up on the form though the email is successfully sent or failed. Since the form was associated with a guest account, the email history will be available with that account only.
Here is the History log for your email address for your reference:
Hope this information helps!
- lianeherbertAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 04:46 AMHi, access is denied apparently!!?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 06:11 AM
If you're logged into JotForm you should be able to see the history log that my colleague provided.
Please make sure you are in order to see them. Also, you can go to My account section and check the history there:
If you have further questions please let us know.