JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
This is possible here in JotForm. Please give me more time to create a demo form for you. I will contact you when I'm done. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for waiting. We currently don't have a direct tool that will let you create an "Auction or Bidding" type of form. However, you can create a "HTML Table Listing Report" and embed it in your form. In this way, the user who would like to bid for a price will get to see the current offers by the other users.
I created a demo form, please check this link:
Here's a guide on how I created this demo form:
1. Insert a Full Name field and a regular Text Box. After that, save your form.
2. Go back to My Forms, select the form and then click the Reports button. After that, please choose the Add New Report.
3. Choose HTML Table Listing Report, and then uncheck the other fields that you don't want to show up in the report. When you're done, please click Next and you'll see the file path or URL of the form, please copy it.
4. Go back to the Form Builder and insert the widget called Iframe Embed.
5. Put the file path/URL of the report the URL field. You can also set the height and width of the Iframe here.
Here's the result and guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/209-How-to-Create-an-HTML-Table-Listing-Report
I hope that answered your question. Let us know if you need further assistance.