- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 04:42 PM
We do not have that integration available at the moment, you can find our current payment processing apps on this link: https://apps.jotform.com/category/payment_processing
If you want, we could escalate this thread as a feature request to our second level, but do note that this may take some time to be implemented, feature request are taken into account based on the number of request that we receive for the same, if there are other request about this it could be possible that it gets implemented, we cannot also provide an ETA or ensure if it will be implemented.
However, please let us know and we will be glad to forward this thread to our second level.
- diabetesedAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 05:45 PMYes, if you could escalate this to the second level that would be great. We currently use Shopify for our website and it is awesome!
Director of Operations
Diabetes Education Services
Connect with us online!
Main Website | Online University | Online Store | Facebook | CDE® Coach App
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 07:11 PM
Thank you for letting us know.
I have forwarded this thread to our second level as a feature request now, we will update you via this thread as soon as we receive updates regarding this matter.
- diabetesedAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 04:33 PM
Now that our quiz is working, we would like to add some additional questions.
When I add additional questions to my quiz, do I need to add a "next" button so that it takes the user to the next page or it is a continous form?
Is there a limit to the number of questions per page? I added one more question, and the submit button at the bottom of the page appeared to be cut off when viewing on a mobile device.
If you could let me know, I would appreciate it!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 05:52 PM
Your new question doesn't seem to relate on this thread so I have moved it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/934633. We'll be on it shortly.