- AdrianleAsked on September 18, 2016 at 02:19 PM
I need to know if there's a way to have JotForm post form results into a Facebook status update wall posting?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 03:26 PM
I understand that you want to post the submission data to your facebook wall. Unfortunately, we do not have this feature. However, it may be possible by connecting JotForm with your Facebook page using Zapier.
Also, it may be also possible by using your facebook's recipient email address in your JotForm's notifications. Please refer to the guide below that might help you in allowing you to update your facebook status via email.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assitance. We will be happy to assist.
- AdrianAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 01:04 PM
Actually, FB closed down the ability to add status updates via email last Spring, so you all may want to remove that documentation from your archives. It no longer works that way.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 02:30 PM
I have tested Zapier and was able to post the form submission data to my Facebook testing page.
Could you try using this and let us know if you need any further assistance? We will be happy to assist.
- AdrianleAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 08:46 PMYes, that does work, but we're looking for a free process. Thanks though-
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 10:38 PM
You're welcome. If we come across any other solution, we'll post it for you here.