- bdoodleAsked on September 18, 2016 at 02:55 PM
I've included the Clear Form button at the top of several of my forms so that customers using an order form more than once in a short period of time can get rid of any leftover data. I thought this was working okay, but happened to try to Clear a form today, and I found that it's not working. See snapshot below of popup that appears when I hit Clear Form. I subsequently hit OK and the product order Qty went to 0, but the subtotal and totals, etc. remained uncleared. See additional snapshot farther below. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 04:29 PM
I have tested the form embedded on your website and your form as a stand-alone(not embedded) and I was able to see the issue you're having. However, I'm not having the same issue on a clone version of your form.
I will make further tests and try to reproduce the issue you're having on your form and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 05:15 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue you're having and I have found what's causing it.
It seems that "Clear Form" doesn't work well if there is a Coupon enabled in a payment field.
You will notice in the screenshot I have included in my post above, "Enter "FALL" to receive 15% discount" box is not present that is why it is working.
I was able to replicate the issues on a test form(below):
I will submit these findings to our development team so they can find a way to fix the issue. However, I would like to apologize if I cannot provide any ETA to when this will be fixed but please be assured that you will be notified in this thread for updates if there are any.
- bdoodleAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 05:30 PM
Thank you. I appreciate your quick identification of the problem.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 09:15 AM
Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Problem should be fixed now. Please test and let us know if issue still persists.
- bdoodleAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 09:46 AMIt seems to be fixed. Thank you very much for your quick response!
- IrshadAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 10:59 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other question.