- NARC2017CommitteesAsked on September 18, 2016 at 08:46 PM
At the bottom of the form I want to create fields that the submitter would not fill out but that the receiver would complete. I can't figure out how to enable those fields so they show on the completed form without the submitter having to put something in the fields.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 18, 2016 at 10:31 PM
To have fields that are not visible to the user and intended for office use only, you can simply set the field as hidden and then edit the submission through the "Edit Submission" link. Please follow the steps below.
1. Add the hidden fields to the form that will be used by your office. Select the field, click the dropdown arrow on the top right and then set to Hide Field. These fields will not be visible to the user.
2. You're all set. All you need to do now is wait for a submission notification from the user. When you receive a notification via email, simply click the "Edit this submission" link to edit the form.
A new page will open for the form.
3. You can also do this while on the submissions page of your form. Here's a guide on How to Edit Submissions Made on Your Forms
If you need further assistance, please let us know.