- toveAsked on September 19, 2016 at 10:50 AM
our contact form is not being shown in Facebook even though its published in Jotform. How can I make it visible on our Facebook page? The Facebook page I have tried to publish it to is TV6.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I checked the link you provided (https://www.facebook.com/tv6sverige/app/684336108254110/) and I was able to see the issue you are reporting. The form you embedded to your Facebook page is not properly displayed. Can you please try to re-embed your form (remove embedded form to your Facebook page and add/embed it again). To remove the embedded form in your Facebook page, please follow the instructions provided below.
1. View your page.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Go to Apps tab.
4. Click on the [x] button on the JotForm App to remove the form in your Facebook page.
Then you can add your again the form to your Facebook page, just follow the instructions provided here: Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page.
- toveAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 10:46 AMHi, it still wont work. How come?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 12:12 PM
May I know that when you integrate your form to Facebook in JotForm, the successful message is shown?
If the successful message is not shown, then can you provide a screenshot of the console when you integrate the form? If you are using Chrome, to access the browser console, please follow the steps below.
1. Right-Click on the page then select Inspect (or press Ctrl+Shift+I)
3. Then click on the console tab.
4. Then capture a screenshot.
To access the browser console in Mozilla Firefox just press Ctrl+Shift+J.
Then attach the screenshot/image in this thread. To add/upload an image on this thread, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to add screenshots images to questions to the support forum.
We will wait for your response.
- toveAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 03:46 AMHi,
No the successful message is not being shown. When following the steps below the screenshot looks like this:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 04:05 AM
Unfortunately your screenshot cannot be seen on the forum. Can you please visit your thread using this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/935798 and follow this guide on how to upload your screenshot to the forum.
In the meantime perhaps you can try using a Custom iFrame App to add the form to your facebook page. Please follow this guide to learn how: Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
I will be waiting for your response.
- emmasodrenAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 04:22 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 05:00 AM
Thank you for sending the screenshot. I will be forwarding this issue to our backend team for further investigation. If we have any updates on this matter, we shall let you know on this thread.
- JotForm DevelopercanAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 08:21 AM
We have fixed your problem. You can view your form from your facebook page.
If you need any further questions, please let us know.
- toveAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 11:45 AMGreat! Thanks☺