- miohondaAsked on September 19, 2016 at 11:16 PM
I need to add an image uploader that allow users to;
- upload multiple images
- preview the images on the form
- add comments for each images
Something like Image Upload Preview but with no limitations for number of images, plus comment fields.
Please kindly show me how I can do this.
- CharlieAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 01:24 AM
You cannot add comments on the images directly, but you can setup another textbox or textarea field and place it just below the upload image widget.
The default "File Upload" field allows you to set it up to upload multiple files, but this does not have any preview functionality.
The Image Upload Preview widget allows you to upload a file and preview it. But you cannot add comments or have multiple uploads on one widget. But you can add multiple widgets on your form.
The Drag & Drop Upload widget allows you to upload multiple files, there's a preview functionality but only if you hover on the uploaded file on the list. Here's how it looks like:
So far, we do not have a widget that has all that functionalities, you'll need to setup multiple file uploads/widgets and add separate text boxes for the comment. if you want, I can forward a feature request for this kind of widget, but we cannot guarantee that this will be implemented as it depends on our developers current workload and its feasibility.
I hope that helps.
- miohondaAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 01:34 AMPlease make a feature request for this. I have already tried all the options you have mentioned, but they do not cover what I need. Meanwhile, I will use one of the widgets available.As for the Drag & Drop Upload widget, how can I change the wording that appears - such as "Drag and Drop here" "Max file size" "Are you sure you want to delete this file?".....etc? The form is in Japanese so I need to change the language.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 02:46 AM