- daragon512Asked on April 20, 2012 at 01:42 PM
I am working with IM Creator to design my site. I have pasted the JotForm code however nothing shows up. Any advise on working on the IM Creator platform?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 02:24 PM
Please take a look on this link that may help you on how to put JotForm in IM Creator.
- linkfarmaAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 07:41 AM
Hi, have the same issue as posted by daragon512.
I've followed the IM Creator link and followed instructions, but still not seeing the contact form on the site - either in preview or published mode...it's just blank space.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 07:54 AM
Can you give us your Website URL were you embeded your form for further assistance?
- linkfarmaAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 08:04 AM
Thanks for the swift response!
The blank space on the right is where the form should be.
- daragon512Answered on May 08, 2012 at 08:11 AMNew response receivedSure its www.streetwiseaustin.com. The forms is imbedded under the “Seller” tab and the “Tenants” tab.
The instructions are as follows:
In the Im Creator Editor:
Click: add a element>Widget>Jot Form>Setup
In the “Jot Form Id” paste the source code provided by Jot Forms.
Delete all the code with the exception of the numbers following the URL.
Jot Form source code:
In The jot form id box paste the code and delete all EXCEPT: 21094524732147
Your from should appear.
Dathon W. Aragon
Street+Wise Real Estate Co.
8300 N. MoPac, Suite 110
Austin, Texas 78759
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 08:21 AM
Glad to hear you've got it working. :)
Can you do what daragon512 explained here? You shouldn't have to paste the whole code, you just need to paste your FORM ID. :)
Kindly please let us know if you need further help with this. Thanks!
- linkfarmaAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 09:09 AM
Tried and tested...success!
Huge thanks to you both for all your help, much appreciated.