- murcjotAsked on April 20, 2012 at 01:46 PM
The label font color changes when the field required error message pops up. How do I control the color that this changes to?
Also, how do I change the font color inside of the field error message bubble?
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Thanks for asking.
The following rule effects the color of required fields' labels when the error message pops up:
(Change the color to your preference.)
The following rule effects the error message bubble's text color:
color: red !important;
(Again, substitute the color of your choice.)
- murcjotAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Yes I have already made changes after you first responded. Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 10:58 PM
You're welcome. Do let us know if you need help with anything else.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 11:08 PM
By the way, to change the color of sub labels (the small labels under some inputs), use the following rule: